A Movie House
Who has not dreamed at one time to have a house like those in the movies? Check this site for your favorite movies xmovies8. Those living in the American average families, with their porch, his mosquito net, his swing on the door, her lemonade on the table and Gregory Peck neighbor. . Well, for less money than it seems, you can enjoy a genuinely American home in Spain.
A traditional construction of concrete blocks and bricks it has gone a tough competitor: the house with wooden structure, sold by catalog and supplied packaged in a container or kit. This type of housing is being introduced into the Spanish market with typical models of the United States, Canada and the Scandinavian countries.
In France, Britain and Germany, 15% of newly created housing are constructed with wooden structure. In Spain, although very slowly, the wood is gaining ground and there are more than 1,000 houses with these characteristics.
This is a new way of understanding construction as an integrated service, which the developer agrees to deliver housing in record time (five months maximum), and the price closed since the time of signing the contract.
If you have a suitable plot to build a house, and hires one of the companies that offer this service integral construction in our country, you can choose your home based on pre -established models. The construction will give a closed budget and put to work.
With a simple phone call, your house will come packaged in kit for workers to start work. You will not worry about anything: the company is responsible for building permits, architects, gang workers, materials, debris, etc. In just five months, you can terminate a house of 250 square meters.
The fact that these houses are sold by catalog does not mean that its design is rigid. It is not manufactured housing, because although houses are art, drawings can be modified and adjusted to the needs of each family.
In the Spanish market and can be found more than a hundred different designs of wooden houses, models from 80 to 1,000 meters of usable floor building, including balconies and porches.
once chosen housing, materials that form its structure almost 50% of its home- reach the plot in a kit: wooden beams and pillars, insulation, windows, doors, roofing, flooring, screws, nails, and even if the client wishes, kitchen furniture and appliances. The main suppliers are the United States, Canada and Scandinavia.
It should be noted, however, that not all home comes in the container. The price and quality of housing undertake to complete the project with materials of traditional construction. For example, the wooden frame is based on a similar housing concrete and other construction work is completed with traditional foundation. The domestic market provides the materials to complete the house. Bricks, cement, ceramics, sanitary, plumbing, etc.
The cost is similar to a traditional house. Depending on the materials used, the price per square meter ranges between 85,000 and 110,000 pesetas. So you can build a house of 250 square meters from 21,250,000 pesetas home.
If their claims are more modest, would need a budget of 8,500,000 pesetas for one hundred square meters.
The main advantages
- a comprehensive construction service contracts; ie the company handles everything from obtaining building permits until removal of debris.
- You can choose between different architectural designs, which can be modified to suit the consumer.
- The price and delivery closed since the signing of the contract with the company. gas, electricity, water, etc.: In the price they are included all facilities Delivery is made within a maximum period of 5 months.
- No material is wasted: the work is clean and generates little debris.
- Save energy, save as wood three times more heat and cold.
- Companies guarantee the quality of construction against external agents such as rain and fire. The fire resistance is similar to that of a concrete house: endure two hours the action of direct heat, according to the Spanish legislation.
- The life of a wood frame house is similar to that of a traditional house.