Black Desert House
Marc Atlan Design with Oller & Pejic, Architects
Beyond shelter, Black Desert House is an artistic counter-point to a landscape born of fire, and sculpted over the last 100 million years. Conceived to read as a shadow cast within great piles of monzogranite boulders, the residence offers the quintessential desert experience: immersion into the timelessness of the vast desert panorama. By day the residence protects like a cave; at night it dissolves in the surrounding array of stars. Informed by the modernist aesthetic, the geometry of the structure minimizes distractions, while curtain glass walls eliminate indoor-outdoor distinctions. The public spaces open to the sheltered entry courtyard, broad view terraces, and the private swimming pool.
Sited at a cooler elevation of over 4000 feet on 2.5 acres, the gated residence includes open plan living areas, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car carport.
WHAT ARE FILLINGS WITH HYALURONIC ACID?
The passage of time results in the appearance of lines of expression around the eyes, the mouth, the eyebrows, the labial commissures or the nasolabial grooves. In addition, age also reveals other problems that affect the aesthetic harmony of the face, such as loss of volume in lips and cheekbones.
Facial fillings are part of a quick and painless medical treatment that is performed by infiltrations, usually of hyaluronic acid, a substance that is naturally present in the human body and contributes to hydrate and give volume to the skin.
Dermal fillers based on hyaluronic acid are safe and reabsorbable substances whose esthetic effects are reversible. The folds and depressions of the face, with the application of these implants, recover volume quickly and safely.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a molecule that the body generates naturally. Hyaluronic Acid attracts water, helps hydration and provides volume and structure to the skin. It has many functions, from providing elasticity to the skin to lubricating the joints.
– WHAT TYPES OF FILLINGS DO WE MAKE? DO ALL HAVE FILLED FILLING?
No. Clínicas Farma has 3 types of treatments of hyaluronic acid of which 2 contribute volume and the other does not:
-Hyaluronic moisturizing repair: the most economical. It does not add volume. Deep moisturizing action. Recommended in all skin types and ages.
-Hyaluronic special lips: increases volume, moisturizes lips and fills lips.
-Hyaluronic filler : the one of choice for the treatment of medium and deep wrinkles.
-WHAT MAKES OUR TREATMENTS?
It is a treatment that must be done exclusively by doctors. Our doctor responsible for the center is a professional with years of experience in aesthetic medicine, rapporteur in the most prestigious congresses of aesthetic medicine and responsible for the medical and training department of Reference Medical Spain, our supplier of laser equipment
-WHAT RESULTS HAVE OBTAINED REAL PATIENTS IN THIS TREATMENT?
The aesthetic results of the hyaluronic acid filler implants are immediate as the injected substance fills the wrinkles. The effect of hyaluronic acid usually lasts about 9-12 months depending on the age, the area injected, the quality of the skin, the lifestyle …. That is why they are usually done about once a year.
Does it require anesthesia? It is not necessary, but to minimize discomfort you can apply an anesthetic or local cold ointment in the area to be treated before starting the session.
How many sessions are usually held? Hyaluronic acid filler implants are usually performed at least once a year. It can be applied at any time of the year.
How long do I need to be in the center to get the treatment done? In each session you will need to be an hour in the center (counting with anesthesia and treatment).
Can you sunbathe? Yes you can sunbathe, but always using sunscreen.
Can you go to work the day after hyaluronic acid treatment? Yes you can work and perform completely normal life just after the session.
Do I have to take any precautions later? It is not advisable to massage the treated area. It is advisable to use sun protection in case of sunbathing.
Will I have any side effects? After undergoing treatment with infusion with hyaluronic acid, a slight redness, swelling or small hematoma may appear transiently in the injected area that can be perfectly camouflaged with makeup.
How long do the effects last? Up to a year, although it depends on the age, the injected area, the quality of the skin, the lifestyle ….
With what other treatments can hyaluronic acid be combined? The combination of different techniques produces better and more lasting results because each treatment acts differently at different levels and produces a synergy between them. It is usually combined with facial reaction, microdermabrasion, anti-aging facial laser …
– DO YOU NEED ANY HOME CARE?
To boost and lengthen the effects of hyaluronic acid Clinicas Farma recommends applying at home daily.
The possibilities of the kitchen world are endless. We can make many recipes and learn new ones! More elaborate dishes, other simpler ones, fun snacks, nutritious juices, potent breakfasts … If there is a place in the house where we can try and taste that is certainly the kitchen, especially if we have the necessary tools.That always makes our job easier! A small food processor reviews helps us to take all the necessary steps to make a great recipe: crush, beat, chop, grind, liquefy … All with the same appliance! What can we do with a food processor like this?
– Chopping, grating, cutting, grinding, mixing: it is the same appliance, but depending on the complements we choose we have up to four appliances in one. With the processor function, for example, we can grate, cut, crunch, mix and chop easily, thanks to its multifunction blades and cutting discs. And all in a few seconds and in a clean way! It has a great power, so we will have our vegetable grated in a very short time.
– Beat all types of food : the jug mixer is another feature that we can find in the food processor . With a capacity of 900ml, we can use it for many tasks. For example, to make a rich shake of strawberries with natural yogurt. And in record time and with little effort. Just by pressing a button or selecting the ‘pulse’ function, even faster, we will get the texture suitable for a nutritious shake. What else can we do with the jug? For example, chop ice for a cocktail.
– Liquify: this food processor incorporates a blender, unlike other similar models. And a very powerful blender with an extra large feeding mouth, through which we can introduce the pieces of whole fruit or vegetables. The blender is responsible for removing all the juice and discarding the pulp in another container of 1.5 liters capacity. The food processor also includes the jug to fill it to the juice edge.
– Molinillo: this is another function of the ufesa food processor that we will not easily find in other models. The grinder allows us to grind coffee beans; Chop aromatic herbs as we did in this post or grind nuts to use later on our dishes. It is perfect for grinding food of small size!
Save time and space with this food processor
The ufesa food processor is one of the most powerful models in the market. It has a maximum peak power of 850 W, and two speeds, in addition to the pulse function, ideal for chopping those foods with hard ones that need to be processed in short intervals to obtain a grainy texture but not powder.
In addition to the time we earn with the processor, we will also save space. Our kitchens are usually rather small and, therefore, two-in-one appliances are a perfect solution. With the same appliance, we can perform the main tasks we do in the kitchen.
Among the trips to the river you will need a place to put your 2016 10 best kayak. Unless you want to catch snakes and bugs every time you use your boat, you need a storage place above the ground. Obtaining plastic and fiberglass vessels outside the sun will preserve the hull strength that can degrade with prolonged exposure to the sun and excessive heat.
Stands for the kayak should hit the hull about a third of the distance from each end. Avoid suspension of kayaks between the points of the bow and stern to prevent the helmet from deforming and sagging in the heat of summer. When setting up a kayak on a flat stand, cut two short pieces of swimming noodle foam and fold them over the transverse elements at a point where they will hit the helmet curve close enough to suspend the helmet above the untouched crossbeam that. Use a plastic flange to secure the nozzle in place.
Storage of garage
If you have a little space in your garage you can use a couple of kayak storage solutions. You can attach L brackets to the walls and the 2-by-4 screw to them. Wrap them with padding and set aside your boats along a free wall. If the space is thin wall, it is relatively simple to build a sling system and hang your boats close to the ceiling. This leaves your wall space and aisles free for work and to get in and out of your car. A threaded thread through the hollow center of a bath foam nozzle and attached to the ceiling hooks works well for this and is inexpensive to make.
The exterior walls
You can also use L and 2-by-4 brackets to create a kayak shelf stuck to the side wall of the house or in the garage. It is relatively simple to create a frame on top of the boats from which a tarp can be attached to protect the kayaks from the sun and the elements. You can screw the U-shaped brackets to the walls to keep kayaks against the wall by turning them sideways and sliding the bow’s tip into the U saddle. Shove a nozzle of foam over the hook to improve the fill. Wrap the kayak on a small tarp to protect it from the sun.
A variety of solutions free of kayak / canoe frame are available that you can build yourself. An A-frame provides storage for three kayaks. Constructed from wood in the form of an old fashioned hinged backyard set, canoes sit on their sides on the outside of the frame with a third set on the crosshead of the A.
In the frame is based on A single stand with a series of T struts about 2 feet apart running to the height of the pole. Angled brackets make the crossbars sturdy. It can stiffen the frame with the transverse supports and reinforce the messages by pouring concrete into the holes that the post has set in. Provide protection from the sun by building the zipper in the shade and / or tying a tarp over boats with elastic cord.
You all know, because I have already put a lot of recipes, that at House we have two fryers that work without oil, ie fryers of hot air where we cook the food so that they are fried with only a teaspoon of oil.
The two we have at House are Airfryer Philips and Tefal Acti fry of . Both with a very similar performance but in the market there are many more options.
These types of fryers are a wonderful option for those who:
They want to reduce calories in their fried foods, we obtain foods with a look of fried very similar but with many less calories because they have not been immersed in oil when it comes to cooking them.
They want to reduce the intake of oils, reducing the amount of oils by up to 80%.
Want to get healthier and healthier foods.
They want to clean less, they are fryers much easier to use and clean.
We must bear in mind that food we cook in these fryers , be rich, have an acceptable result, but will have nothing to do with a similar product that has been completely submerging fried in oil.
A fried food in hot oil , will be more golden, with a more beautiful and bright color, have a richer flavor and much differ from the same food friamos in one of these fryers without oil.
Why this difference? Because no oil or fryers fryers air, hot air operated thanks to their fans spread. Thanks to the different programs that these fryers bring, we have a multitude of options to select, depending on the food that we are going to cook and thus establish different times and temperatures, from each other.
The most negative part is found in the prices, being the prices of these fryers of air, much higher than the normal fryers. Economic cost that we compensate for the moment with the saving of oil and the savings when cleaning them.
As I said before, at House we have two fryers of this type but there are many more on the market. I’ll tell you about some of them, but there are more and more similar fryers from different brands.
-Actifry of tefal. Of the first to appear for it has evolved much to improve it but without changing its initial appearance. Its transparent lid allows us to see the food while cooking and its rotating central blade is perfect for some ingredients and totally harmful for other ingredients, which Tefal has solved with the incorporation of a grid where food is placed that can not stand the rotating blade . Very simple handling and few buttons.
-Airfryer from Philips. It has a moderate price. Capacity for 3.2 liters. Control by frontal LCD screen. Basket similar to normal fryers where food is cooked. Simple to clean and takes up little space.
Aerofryer -Princess XL is similar to the above both in form and function, but a little more economic
-Cecofry. It has a great value for money. Is the only one that is automatic. It has central shovel as the actifry and you can cook two plates at a time as the actifry 2 × 1
Having or not having an oil-free fryer at House is already the decision of everyone. To my most modest opinion, my advice is, that if you have space to put it, and possibility to buy it, do not hesitate and get one of them. Look for the one that best suits your needs and space. Find the one that fits best in your pocket and enjoy it. You only have to practice and make recipes with her. When you get used to the textures that these fryers give us, we would not change them for anything. For more guide and tips Haz click aquí.
In these times it is essential to save the most and keep track of household expenses . In this way, we control what we spend and avoid wasting money, maximizing our savings . For this, it is not necessary that we are some MYOB Newcastle accounting experts, but we can do it easily and quickly. Keep reading this article and discover how to keep accounts of your home.
The first thing you need to do to keep accounts of your home will save the tickets and invoices for everything you buy or pay either the daily purchase of food and other materials for the home, such as payments of services: electricity, gas, Water, repairs, etc.
Also, you should be writing down in a notebook or spreadsheet on your computer , an Excel document, for example both revenues and expenses of your house, as an account book . We suggest you make a table showing the concept of spending, value and date.
In this way, you can see if the balance is positive , ie, entering more of what you spend, if it is zero or, on the contrary, is negative and spend more than you enter. We recommend that you organize monthly, that is, at the end of the month you add up everything you have spent and compare it with what you have entered. If you prefer, you can also do it weekly to keep the accounting of your home more controlled.
You can make comparisons about what you spend each month or week, seeing when you spend more and analyze how you could reduce expenses. For this, our articles can be useful to you:
- How to save on the gas bill
- How to reduce the light bill
- How to save water at home
If you consider that this task is too tedious, you can choose to access a portal of online management professionals who can make bookkeeping much easier.
To read more articles similar to How bookkeeping my house , we suggest you enter our category of Personal Finance .
Original designs of gardens to build on the roof of the house, models that combine different types of shrub and grass as well as circulations with wood and stone floors to create a cozy and unique place at home, also contributes with the decrease of CO2 in Cities and contribute in the urban planning of our city.
10 garden designs located on the roof of the house
1. topiaries shaped cones and a circular path surrounded by other varieties of plants, are the perfect frame to be used as a cozy green terrace center in the middle of the city.
2. Agree with your neighbors in the apartment building and create a spectacular roof garden in the Japanese style, for it must circulate skylights with a translucent white plexiglass with wooden frame and combining materials such as stone and wood floors, let’s see:
3. A good job of artificial lighting is important in the roof garden, the next model we see that has been added five blocks of retro illuminated glass and inside the boxes there are also points of light.
4. Like the art ?, give an artistic style to your garden ceiling in the next model we see that the pattern of the stone blocks remain on the lawn, at the top of the small hill has placed a bush size medium.
5. If you want to hide somehow the environment where your house is located then choose bushes bushy branches and hidden logs with smaller as in the following model bushes.
6. If you have a small space in the ceiling, turns that small corner in a place you will worship either for an afternoon of reading and / or reflection, small garden built with benches and wooden floor.
7. If you do not want to have large plants and shrubs in your garden can opt for a roof enclosure with wooden rods and a shiny floor due to moisture treatment (end some important tips gardens on roofs).
8. An alternative to classical garden is to build a small source of water and place aquatic plants, has a relaxing effect and all in the midst of the city.
9. Build a fire pit in the center of the garden is not a crazy idea, the roof of a house can also serve this purpose and provide a source of heat when you go up to the roof garden to rest at night (please check the requirements Must have a roof before deciding on this design).
10. If you love nature can finally choose to have all your green house roofs in this way your house will become eco friendly.
To keep in mind before building a garden on the roof of the house
- Roof strength , if you have a house built of reinforced concrete can support the weight of the soil and plants correctly, if your house is built with other materials such as wood would be better to see a structural engineer to see resilience .
- Impermeability , the roof must be properly waterproofed with special paints or plastic coatings before placing the earth.
- Type roof garden :
- Through trays, ideal if you want to make a roof garden fast and less maintenance as the water and soil are left inside the container.
- Treat the roof in such a way that you apply earth directly on it as if it were a garden on the ground, for this you must create an adequate drainage and waterproofing system that we have discussed above.
- Maintenance: pruning, watering and pay should be part of a monthly routine, you can reduce the time of care if you decide on a type of controlled irrigation to enjoy the greenery of plants every day of the year.
You can review the project of a modern two – story house which has created a garden on the roof, so it please go to: Garden designers melbourne.
Who has not dreamed at one time to have a house like those in the movies? Check this site for your favorite movies xmovies8. Those living in the American average families, with their porch, his mosquito net, his swing on the door, her lemonade on the table and Gregory Peck neighbor. . Well, for less money than it seems, you can enjoy a genuinely American home in Spain.
A traditional construction of concrete blocks and bricks it has gone a tough competitor: the house with wooden structure, sold by catalog and supplied packaged in a container or kit. This type of housing is being introduced into the Spanish market with typical models of the United States, Canada and the Scandinavian countries.
In France, Britain and Germany, 15% of newly created housing are constructed with wooden structure. In Spain, although very slowly, the wood is gaining ground and there are more than 1,000 houses with these characteristics.
This is a new way of understanding construction as an integrated service, which the developer agrees to deliver housing in record time (five months maximum), and the price closed since the time of signing the contract.
If you have a suitable plot to build a house, and hires one of the companies that offer this service integral construction in our country, you can choose your home based on pre -established models. The construction will give a closed budget and put to work.
With a simple phone call, your house will come packaged in kit for workers to start work. You will not worry about anything: the company is responsible for building permits, architects, gang workers, materials, debris, etc. In just five months, you can terminate a house of 250 square meters.
The fact that these houses are sold by catalog does not mean that its design is rigid. It is not manufactured housing, because although houses are art, drawings can be modified and adjusted to the needs of each family.
In the Spanish market and can be found more than a hundred different designs of wooden houses, models from 80 to 1,000 meters of usable floor building, including balconies and porches.
once chosen housing, materials that form its structure almost 50% of its home- reach the plot in a kit: wooden beams and pillars, insulation, windows, doors, roofing, flooring, screws, nails, and even if the client wishes, kitchen furniture and appliances. The main suppliers are the United States, Canada and Scandinavia.
It should be noted, however, that not all home comes in the container. The price and quality of housing undertake to complete the project with materials of traditional construction. For example, the wooden frame is based on a similar housing concrete and other construction work is completed with traditional foundation. The domestic market provides the materials to complete the house. Bricks, cement, ceramics, sanitary, plumbing, etc.
The cost is similar to a traditional house. Depending on the materials used, the price per square meter ranges between 85,000 and 110,000 pesetas. So you can build a house of 250 square meters from 21,250,000 pesetas home.
If their claims are more modest, would need a budget of 8,500,000 pesetas for one hundred square meters.
The main advantages
- a comprehensive construction service contracts; ie the company handles everything from obtaining building permits until removal of debris.
- You can choose between different architectural designs, which can be modified to suit the consumer.
- The price and delivery closed since the signing of the contract with the company. gas, electricity, water, etc.: In the price they are included all facilities Delivery is made within a maximum period of 5 months.
- No material is wasted: the work is clean and generates little debris.
- Save energy, save as wood three times more heat and cold.
- Companies guarantee the quality of construction against external agents such as rain and fire. The fire resistance is similar to that of a concrete house: endure two hours the action of direct heat, according to the Spanish legislation.
- The life of a wood frame house is similar to that of a traditional house.
Welds present in metal structures, pipes or boilers must withstand strong pressures to keep their pieces together and avoid accidents. It is essential that this type of work is in charge of, previously qualified by experts specialized agencies.
The rating of a welder is a fundamental part when insuring the quality of the armed parts.Welding is present in large structures that are part of the everyday landscape, from bridges to rails and pipes. This type of work requiring specific expertise and responsibility and technical criteria, must be performed by expert hands. In the center INTI-Mechanical works for more than 20 years the Safenclean and Qualification, which seeks to promote the professionalization of this trade.
In Argentina, a rating system established welders work according to the IRAM-IAS U 500-138 standard and only six agencies are authorized to carry out this task. Meanwhile, INTI is the only national, state and non-profit institute licensed for this purpose.
The Ente Welders Certification and Qualification qualifies INTI about 250 applicants per year
The rating is a test specimen welding on a traversing instances visual inspection. If the first result is satisfactory, the samples are evaluated by destructive nondestructive examinations (x-rays) or (folded tests).
Once crossed with hits all instances, the welder, who until then could only make welds without exigencias- becomes skilled labor, allowing you to actively participate in welding structures, pressure vessels or gas.
The Ente Welders Certification and Qualification is the core activity of the welding sector INTI-Mechanics, which other activities such as the qualification of welding procedures, technical advice and training welders also released. For more details visit Safenclean.
PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES
Keep safety in mind
Pressure washers have a significant danger if operated incorrectly. The expulsion of water under high pressure can damage property and cause serious injury. A pressure washer, especially if it is new, you can remove the right paint in front of the house. You must wear eye and hearing protection. Professionals also recommend wearing gloves, boots and long sleeve shirts.
Do not overdo
Not all jobs require higher pressure setting. In fact, it is advisable to select a low setting when cleaning a house or deck. Different systems include various configuration levels, and others use interchangeable nozzles to regulate the pressure, so consult the manual for specific information. It is necessary to properly apply chemicals from scratch, and then rinse from the top down and not to let the chemical powder dry.
Know the limits of the machine
Some stains do not come out, no matter how high you turn on the pressure, and can cause damage if you try too hard. If a path has not been sealed and have oil stains, forget it , there is nothing I can do. Fertilizers, rust stains and acorn also have an almost impossible to remove from a road work. Mold will always leave some sort of mark.
Know your own limits
You can do some basic detergent pressure around your property, but when things get tough, call the professionals.There are a lot of things that can get you into trouble with the machine under pressure washing. Do not take it too lightly. If you are doing a great job, it is best to call someone with experience.